Whitesoot - Malaysia Online Shopping Store

Whitesoot - fashion round the clock
 

Sail Through My Dreams Dress - Vermilion

Sail Through My Dreams Dress - Vermilion
Price : RM 59

Description : A delightful dress featuring sailor-themed prints, back cut-out detailing and ¾ length sleeves. Looks awesome styled with a woven belt and wedges for a weekend brunch at the seaside! Stretch fabric. Also comes in Black.

Material : Polyester elastane blend

Product Code : D1316

Size : One size, Fits UK 6-10

Measurements (laid flat) : Bust 43-49cm, Waist 41-45cm, Hips 46-51cm, Length 88cm, Sleeve length (from neckline) 42cm

Model stats : UK 6, 165cm / 5 ft 6 in





Additional images


Sail Through My Dreams Dress - Vermilion Sail Through My Dreams Dress - Vermilion Sail Through My Dreams Dress - Vermilion Sail Through My Dreams Dress - Vermilion